Miyerkules, Setyembre 14, 2011

Lee

We were supposed to meet before he leaves for Samar, kaso kinati na ako that day, so I decided to be with him a little earlier.
The changed on his looks (hair) made me happy. Mas bagay sa kanya ang ganun.  Hindi barbaric ang dating.  And I really love the way he laugh... He teases me a lot, and kinikilig ako dun haha.
No massage this time, because... basta. We showered together.  Did a lot of crazy stuff there while we were wet.  Then headed to bed. He really improved a lot, I must say.
After that, we cuddled and talked a bit. And said goodbye to each other.

Then when he left, I was told by the motel staff that I need to pay the lube in cash!  I ran out of money!! So I immediately texted Lee to go back and lend me a hundred bill.  Good thing he was not too far yet, and he cared... and he saved me right there! :)

Walang komento: